Friday, July 17, 2015

This Week on the Internet


In this, our newest series here on TNBBC, I'm just sniffing around the internet, linking you to some of the weirdest shit I find out there! Help keep this series alive by tweeting me links to the strangest (bookish, too) things you stumble across each week!






1. THIS #TRUMPYOUCAT HASHTAG BECAUSE THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN NEEDS MORE FURRRR








2. THIS SEA BUNNY BECAUSE MOTHER NATURE HAS A FUCKING FABULOUS SENSE OF HUMOR








3. THIS CHAMELEON POPPING BUBBLES BECAUSE TOTES ADORBS










4. THIS AMY SCHUMER STAR WARS PHOTO SHOOT BECAUSE R2D2 AND C3PO ARE SEXY AS SHIT




What did  I miss out there, you guys? What weird and bookish shit flew under my radar this week? Stick it in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That bubble popping made me want to curl up and do something. I have no idea what. It was so cute it hurt!

    Here are two dog pics I saw this week that I thought were adorable: http://imgur.com/IXsWLOi and http://i.imgur.com/PuvGgvI.gif

    Make sure you read the title of the first one, hehe.

    ReplyDelete