Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oliver Serang Kidnaps TNBBC



Waaaay back in March, I posted a proposal, one that would allow small press authors an opportunity to take my blog hostage and control all - right. down. to . the. very. last. sentence. - of its content for one entire week. Oliver Serang, author of Stay Close, Little Ghost, was the first to accept the challenge!

In just over a week, while I'm locked away in some dark closet or dusty ole basement, Oliver will be taking over TNBBC. He's got some great content lined up. I don't want to spoil it all for you - I mean, what's the fun in that, right?! - but I do know he'll be giving away some goodies, so be sure you don't miss out!

It all starts on Monday July 21st.

I'd say I would see you there, but... you know... I'll be kidnapped by then!


No comments:

Post a Comment